- Define the parameters for connecting to your NetSuite table as follows:
- NetSuite connection - either click the drop-down arrow and select an existing connection, or click (create new) to create a new connection.
- source table - the table name from which the data will be imported. Use the Suitetalk Connect schema browser to look up standard records and columns.
- where clause - optional. You can add predicate clauses to the WHERE clause as part of the SQL query that is built in order to get the data from NetSuite. Make sure to skip the keyword WHERE. e.g.:
prod_category = 1 AND prod_color = 'red'
WHERE prod_category = 1 AND prod_color = 'red'
Then click the Test Connection button to help check that the connection is good and that the source table exists.
- After defining the source settings you can use the green Auto-detect schema button to get the field names and data types or the Preview button to preview the data and fill in the fields manually.
- Define the columns you want to extract from the table as follows:
- Define the column name in the table.
- Define the alias you will use for the column as a field in the data-flow.
- Define the data type for the field. Use the following table when matching database data types to Xplenty data types.