- In your PagerDuty account, create an Xplenty service.
- In your Xplenty account, create a service hook to your PagerDuty.
To create an Xplenty service in your PagerDuty account
- In your account, click Configuration, then click Services.
- Click Add New Service.
- Under General Settings, in the Name text box, enter a name for the service.
- Under Integration Type, start typing Xplenty until it appears in the list, then select it.
- Configure the Incident Settings as required.
- Click Add Service.
To create a hook to PagerDuty in your Xplenty account
Note: You must be an account administrator to define a service hook.
- Click your avatar or initials at the top right of the window, then click Account settings.
- Click Service hooks.
- Click new service hook.
- Click PagerDuty.
- Enter your PageDuty account details (Email and Password), then click Authorize Integration.
- In the Service name text box, type a name for the service (default is Xplenty) and select an Escalation policy. Click Finish Integration.
- Select the Xplenty job and cluster notifications that will trigger a PageDuty incident, then select Active to activate this service hook. Click save changes.
- To test the service hook, click ping. An incident will be triggered and you will be notified that the ping was successful.