Xplenty uses highly secured certificate-based authentication to connect to your Google Cloud Storage.
To enable Xplenty to read or write to a bucket, grant permissions to Xplenty for the relevant bucket:
- Access your Google Cloud Console.
- Click the project name for which you want to grant Xplenty access.
- In the navigation pane, expand Storage, then select Storage Object Viewer.
- If you wish to create a new bucket, click Create bucket. Give it a name and click Create.
- Select the bucket and click Edit Permissions.
- In the bucket permissions dialog, click Add new. Change the type to user and paste Xplenty's Google Cloud user name:
- In the drop-down menu to the right of the textbox, select Reader if you want Xplenty to only read from this bucket or Writer if you want Xplenty to be able to write to the bucket.
- Click Save.