You must provide Xplenty access to the cluster's HDFS. Please consult our support team if the HDFS is behind firewall.
To define a connection in Xplenty to Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Click your avatar, then click Account settings.
- On the left menu, click Connections. Existing connections are listed.
- To create a connection, click new connection.
- Click Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- In the new HDFS connection window, name the connection and enter the connection information:
- User Name - the user name to use when connecting to HDFS (Kerberos authorization is not currently supported).
- NameNode Hostname - the host name of the NameNode server or the logical name of the NameNode in a high availability configuration.
- NameNode Port - the TCP port of the name node. Leave empty if the NameNode is in a high availability configuration.
- HttpFS Hostname - the host name of the Hadoop HttpFS gateway node. This should be available to Xplenty's platform.
- HttpFS Port - the TCP port of the Hadoop HttpFS gateway node (Default is 14000).