Account members have one of the following roles:
- owner - can do "everything": add/edit/delete packages, create/terminate clusters, execute/stop jobs, add/remove/change roles for members, add/edit/delete connections, add/edit/delete add-ons, change billing plans and credit card information, edit account information, and cancel the account.
Each account can have only one owner, automatically assigned to the person who opened the account.
- admin - can do everything an owner can except cancel the account.
- member - can add/edit/delete packages, create/terminate clusters, execute/stop jobs, use connections.
New members are automatically assigned this role.
To change an account member's role:
- Click your avatar at the top right of the window, then click Account settings.
- On the left menu, click Members. Existing members are listed.
- Click the drop-down list arrow next to the existing role and click the new role to assign (owner, admin or member).