To define a connection in Xplenty to Swift
- Click your avatar, then click Account settings.
- Click Connections, then click new connection and click Swift (OpenStack).
- Type a name for the connection, then fill the various fields as follows:
Click test connection.
If the credentials are correct, a message that the cloud storage connection test was successful appears.
- User Name - the username you use to access the Swift service. If required by your provider, you might also have to enter the account in the following format: account:username.
- API Key - the password assigned to your account
- Authentication Service - the url of the authentication service used to authenticate you.
- Authentication Method - the authorization system used by the identity service
- Tenant Name (optional) - a container used to group or isolate resources and/or identity objects, as defined by your Swift service provider.
Click create swift connection.
The connection is created and appears in the list of file storage connections.
Now you can create a package and test it on your actual data stored in Swift.