Packages define the data flow using components that specify the data to process, the data manipulation to perform, and the output destinations.
Once you define a package, you can verify it, and, as in any development lifecycle, fix any errors and re-verify until the package is ready to run as a job on a cluster.
Click the following links for information on using packages:
- Creating a new package
- Creating a new package from a template
- Working in the package designer
- File Storage Source
- Database Source
- Amazon Redshift Destination
- File Storage Destination
- Database Destination
- Using and setting variables in your packages
- Validating a package
- Using pattern matching in source component paths
- Using ISO 8601 date/time functions
- Using functions in components