Use the Facebook Ads Insights source component to define Facebook Ads Insights reports to use as a source in a data flow package.
Select an existing Facebook connection or create a new one.
- API version - Xplenty will use the selected API version when running the job. Facebook releases a new Facebook Marketing API version every few months and sunsets older versions of the API. You should check and update the API versions periodically.
- Level - Select the report level (
- Date range - Select a date range from the dropdown list of ranges. If you select
custom date range..., you will be prompted to enter From date and To date. Click on either inputs and select the dates from the calendar. You can also use variables as values for the custom date range in the format
- Time breakdown - use to break the results by period. The default,
All daysmeans that one result will be returned for the entire period. Add the fields
date_stopto get the period per record (in Schema, below).
- Action report time - determines the report time of action stats (by
impressionby default). See Facebook Marketing APIs documentation for more details.
- Report on... - by default, return the input for all ad accounts the connection has access to. You may also select specific accounts to report on.
Select the metrics, dimensions or breakdowns to use in the source. Action metrics include metrics for standard action and custom events with any of the 7 available attribution windows.