Use the Google Analytics source component to read Google Analytics report data.
Select an existing Google Analytics connection or create a new one.
- Date range - Select a date range from the dropdown list of ranges. If you select
custom date range..., you will be prompted to enter From date and To date. Click on either inputs and select the dates from the calendar. You can also use variables as values for the custom date range in the format
- If custom date range option was selected,
Run report day by daycheckbox will be displayed. When the checkbox is checked, the report will be executed for each day in the selected date range, in order to minimize data sampling. Make sure to include `ga:date` dimension if checkbox is checked
- Profile IDs - Leave empty to read data for all accessible Google Analytics profiles or type in the IDs of your Google Analytics profiles (or tables) in the form of ga:xxx. You can enter multiple ids separated by comma or use a variable too. Use the Account Explorer tool to get a list of the profiles you have access to.
- Segment (optional) - Select a segment from the dropdown list of segments or write your own.
- Filters (optional) - Enter a filter to retrieve a subset of the data (e.g.
- Sort (optional) - Enter the sort order and sort field (e.g.
- Sampling Level - Set the sampling level for the query. See the Google Analytics sampling section for more details.
- Include empty rows - if unchecked, records where all metric values are zero will be omitted.
Select the metrics (between 1 and 10) and dimensions (between 0 and 7) to use in the source. The source also includes pre-defined fields for the Google Analytics account name, property name, profile name and id.