your personal information
You can modify the personal information you defined when you created your account.
To modify your personal information:
- Click your avatar at the top right of the window, then click Edit profile.
- Modify your personal information as required (see personal information fields below).
- Click save changes.
- Email - the email address you use to log in to your Xplenty account. This will be visible to other account members when they click on your profile.
- Name - the name that will appear next to all jobs, clusters, and packages you create, whether in your account or in an account that you are a member of.
- Location - Your location (e.g. Sydney, Australia). This will be visible to other account members when they click on your profile.
- Time zone - Set the time zone to your actual location so that all dates and times are displayed for your zone.
- Gravatar email (Private) - by default, Xplenty uses the address you entered in the Email field for your gravatar. However, you can use a private gravatar account to display your avatar. No other information from your Gravatar account will be visible.
- change avatar - click to define or change your global avatar on Gravatar.
- Send me a monthly newsletter featuring Xplenty news and events - select the check box to receive the monthly newsletter in the email account you specified above.
Your API key is a special code that allows outside software and services to connect to your account with your permission. It works like a password so you should keep it safe just as you do with your username and password. If you think your key might have been compromised, generate a new key.
To generate a new api key:
- Click reset.